Pages

Monday, August 1

Dear, my gravitation of beauty

First, I would say I'm interested in how you answer. I once told a friend of mine, there is a feeling thrilled to you and they respond well even though it seems like the only form of motivation for me, or maybe there is meaning outside of their intent. Maybe you'll compare our age, background or something real from me describing the realistic conditions in your heart is normal. But I can not judge What about these, because I never know if you do not talk to me.

And another problem is the distance from us, including the effect of how the teenager put a date and have a good selection of people you like. I am really worried if this will be the consumption of others. You know, there's nothing I can do to provide such an act to get your attention. Not easily than I write, or perhaps the fastest way of communication such as using mobile or social network.

Some people, especially a girl like you, might not be interested in how to write like this. I also worry if I speak to you then it will interfere with your studies, because you are still young. But you have seventeen more and you have an ID card of civilization. Right ? hehe. Tired of going to something terrible and if you are not interested you can choose your way to someone you like.Cause, you’re the owner of the conclusions.

Does this look hard to understand ? Yes, Im confused How trench relations people call it "dating", I mean the distance. It wil have a risk to denied. But on the other side I just want to ask you about the brave and stupid of my question, that is "Do you have a boylfriend ?"

I hope you answer honestly and you will tell the truth what is your priority now ? Then we can give a sense of respect between my questions and your answers. My request is to "keep this secret and I hope you’re not make me feel ashamed when we meet" hehe. Do you have some criteria for your loveing ones even though there are possibilities for long or short relationship ?

No comments:

Post a Comment