Pages

Monday, August 1

Hello kitty

I think you slightly to know that I want to love you, but I do not know how to say. My interest to you may seem strange. I do not feel that I am in doubt, I just feel I am still confused to make you feel. I do not know what to say by heart. How can I know if you feel like I feel when you're not telling me in a way that I could understand.

Indeed, I have not told you, I do not know how you think bout me. And here's my self-distrust. Began to emerge by asking in mind but still within reasonable limits, not too crazy about. Only the paranoid at times.

Then, words requiring that condition is not easy, because other people will see it seems obvious…hahaha. Why you should make me think enough ? As per your plan and not easily with yet I also know.

I consider the comparison until I see the weak points of myself, as much as possible it should be filled in the gap of the weakness. My mind was playing own with many discard time, but I’m still interested in your charm and honestly :P

No comments:

Post a Comment